background

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Our Valentine's Day~2015

Jubal had his valentine party at school Thursday since they were out for a winter holiday on Friday, and then for President's Day on Monday. His teacher sent me a few pictures of him during the party.




They're not very clear pictures, but I'm thankful for what I got.  He seemed to have had a fun day from what he told me after school.


Gentry was supposed to have his party Friday at daycare, but he had to miss it.  He had been sick with a tummy virus since Tuesday, and it seemed to have gotten worse throughout the night Thursday.  I took his goodies and his little valentines to school for him anyway.  I hated he had to miss it because he had looked forward to it all week, especially while helping me put all of his valentines together for his friends.

Saturday afternoon after I got off of work, we tried to find Jubal a pet turtle.  We found out that it is illegal to sell quarter-sized turtles in the state of GA.  The smallest we could find was at least 5 inches, the size of a small hand.  I guess we'll just be on the lookout for one around the pond.  We don't want a bigger one.

We then waited almost an hour to be seated at J&B's Steakhouse.  It was a delicious meal, but we arrived at 6:45 and didn't leave until well after 9.  The boys behaved so well.  I was so proud of them.  They didn't even fall asleep on the way home.  They slept good once we got there, though. Ha!

I took a few pics while we waited for our food.



The boys were being silly and this is the best I could get of Gentry.  Jubal wasn't much better with giving me a smile, but I eventually got one.




It was nice to spend V-day with my little family.  I especially like the chocolates. ;)


Photobucket