background

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

New Pictures

Awhile back I invested in a "good" camera. I bought it with the intentions of taking more pictures of my boys. I, by any means, am no photographer. I do, however, enjoy getting an opportunity to get some quick pics of them whenever I can.

On our last trip to Benton Lee's, I saw this little area as we were passing by.  I thought to myself how pretty the trees were, and the old house was intriguing, too.  So, on our way to eat again at our favorite steakhouse, I decided to stop for a quick little photo session.

Just for the record, I did not pose my boys in any way.  I only told them where to stand.  Holding hands or hugging was completely their thing.  They love each other...when they're not fighting. Ha! ;)

You can click on the pictures to enlarge them.







I normally do not edit my pictures in any way.  
However, I wanted to just try the sun glow in this picture.
I think it turned out pretty good.



These next few pictures were taken after we were finished eating and on the way back home.  It had been a long time since I saw this field in the evening this way, and it was beautiful.  

So, I pulled over again for a couple more shots.





I really need to practice some with my camera.  I love pictures.  I remember even as a small child pictures being a favorite thing of mine.  I loved going through both of my grandmother's pictures.  Over & over again.  It just never got old to me, no matter how many times I saw the exact same pictures.

These are beautiful memories that I will have to look back on one day of my boys when they were small.  We all know they won't stay like this for long.



Photobucket