background

Friday, July 14, 2017

Our Fourth Of July

I was on vacation the entire week of the fourth, and we had an amazing time as a family that week. 
 I'm only going to post about our fourth today, though. 
 There are far too many pictures & fun times to share all in this post.

Larson had to work this year on the fourth, so Laney & I took the boys over to
Darla's house to swim and cool off since it was a scorching day.

Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures because I stayed inside in the AC.
You'll just have to believe me when I say the boys had a 
good time swimming for a few hours.

After Larson got home from work, we grilled some hotdogs,
ate some supper, and killed a little time before heading out
to see the fireworks in Hagan at the Wildlife Club.



The boys had their friend, Skyler, with us.

I actually flat ironed my hair & put on a little makeup. ;)





We were invited over to Tiffany & Justin's to play cornhole,
so after the fireworks, we went over there.

It's always fun to go, and we had a great time.



It was a great 4th!
I'll post more on our week later.




Photobucket