background

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Jubal Turned Eight

This is seriously the biggest mom fail I believe I've ever made.
I'm late posting about my big boy's day for starters,
and I didn't get a single picture of his party, not even of his cake.
How is that even possible?


I did screenshot this snap from my niece that she took on his birthday.
Other than this, though, there are no pictures to document his day.

On his actual birthday (July 12), we woke him up by singing "Happy Birthday",
which is our tradition with both boys.
I had the week prior off so after he got back from my sister's house,
we found different ways to celebrate a little early.

Even though I know that eight is still too young for a cell phone
he had been begging for one for several months.
It just so happened that I got his daddy a new phone for Father's Day, so I just 
made his old phone a prepaid and we gave it to Jubal as his birthday gift.

On July 15 we went to Palm Beach Island for his party.
We grilled hamburgers & hot dogs, had chips, and ate cake.
I didn't get a picture of his cake, but he picked out a TMNT cake this year.
I didn't have either boy's cake custom made this year.
We just bought them from our deli/bakery.

He had lots of friends around him to celebrate with,
and we made the most of it while there.
He had a fun-filled day, and that's all that matters to me.

Happy Birthday,
Jubal Talon!!!
We love you so, so, so, so much!



Photobucket