background

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Rounding Out Summer Vacation

My last post was about some of our fun summer adventures, 
so I'm going to finish up with a few more just for memory's sake.








Fun times riding the golf cart with Laney.
She took all these sweet pictures for me. :)
No shoes, no shirt, no problem.




Took the boys to their annual checkup.
Jubal is finally growing!
He's up to 56 lbs. & almost 4 feet tall (3 ft. 10 1/2 inches).
His pediatrician was happy he was finally gaining some weight.
Jubal is just happy that he's starting to be taller than his little brother. :)
Gentry weighed in at 49.2 lbs, and he was 3 ft. 9 inches tall.
Now you can understand why Jubal was excited to be the big brother...finally.

I took them to have ice cream & donuts after the appointments.
It's great to get some mama/son time with them.
Gentry had cotton candy, and Jubal had vanilla & cherry jubilee.



Their daddy has taken them fishing quite a bit this summer.
They love catching fish.
I hope fishing is something they always enjoy.
We're not a hunting family, but all the men in Larson's family are.
I'm happier with a fishing rod over a gun any day.


Last, but not least, I took the boys for their "back to school" hair cuts.
Gentry wanted his short so I allowed him to have it his way.
Guess I can't keep him a baby forever. :/

School has already started now.
I will probably have another post soon about their first 
day back as a 3rd grader & a 1st grader.

Until then...

Photobucket