background

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Mother's Day~2019

Yes, I am STILL trying to get caught up.
There are so many things I need to add to this little "journal" of mine.
I'm getting things up, though, little by little.

I love saving all of my homemade gifts from the boys.
Especially my Mother's Day gifts.
I want to share them here, too.







My big boy got too "grown" to make me a hand-made gift this year, I guess.
He, Gentry, & their daddy got me a delightful basket full of goodies.
It had soaps, bath bombs, body spray, a change dish with
a sweet mom quote on it, a beautiful "I Love Mom" picture frame,
and lots of other little treasures in it.

It was a nice day spent with all my boys.
Maybe next year I'll get a MAID for Mother's Day.
Ha!
Just kidding. 
No one cleans it like I like it. ;)