background

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mommy's Country Boy

Just wanted to post a few pictures of my sweet boy & give a short, but sweet update on what we've been up to, or have not been up to, should I say. ;) 

Pimpin' his Georgia Boots & Dawgs hat @ his granny's~4/15/12



Riding his "horse", E-I~4/20/12


Not a lot has been going on with us. Just waiting for Master Gentry to make his appearance in about 7 weeks, 4 days.  I spoke with my doctor about when I would like to schedule my c-section & he has gone ahead and told me to start planning for my new baby boy to be here on Friday, June 15.  I'm excited because that's the Friday before Father's Day on Sunday.  I told Larson that was his gift from me this year. Ha!

Other than that, there's not much to update.  Jubal is his usual charming little self.  I love him so much! I hope he adjusts well to his new brother.  That is my main worry right now.  I hope we all adjust well.  Not even gonna sugar-coat it...I'm a little scared of being a mommy to TWO.  I'm sure we'll get schedules & routines back in order, I'm just worried about how easy/hard it's going to be to get there.  Guess we'll just have to cross those bridges when we get there.

Can you say nervous???
Photobucket