background

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sweet Onion 2012


We had our annual Sweet Onion Festival this past Saturday.  It's always a fun time to run into folks you haven't seen in awhile.  Our fun started with the parade.  We always get to ride in it since the business I work for always has an entry.  Jubal had a ball this year!  He was smiling and waving and saying "Hey everybody!"  It was so cute.




I'm so big & pregnant.  It was so hot.  We made it through the parade, though, and went out to the festival for a little while.  Larson had forgotten Jubal's stroller, so needless to say, we didn't stay very long, especially since I can barely waddle. HA!!!

We did stay long enough for Jubal to have some fun at the little petting zoo & he got to slide.  I thought Larson was going to slide with him, but he went alone.  Such big boy!















Just thought I needed to throw in this little video of Jubal feeding the goat. It's funny how when the goat "Baaaas", Jubal throws the feed down.  Could he get any cuter??  I mean, seriously!



Once we got in the car with the A/C on, Jubal was out!  We got home and he & I both slept until about 5:00.  It was a fun day spent with my little family of 3, for now.  We only have a couple of weeks left and little Gentry will be joining us, making us a family of four.  I'm excited!  Next year maybe I won't have to waddle around. ;)


Photobucket