background

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Pre-K Trip To Poppell Farms

Gentry's Pre-K class took a trip to Poppell Farms to the pumpkin patch this year. I'm glad they did because we didn't make it this year like we have every year since Jubal was a year old.

I didn't get to go on the field trip with him due to work, as usual, but I had friends that took some pictures for me, and for that I am thankful.  I got to see how much fun he was having with his friends throughout the day.

Gentry swears he was smiling. Haha!


Hadley, Gentry, & Landon






Gentry & Remy

Throwing hay.

My little pumpkin.

Gentry is second from the left end.

He came home talking about how much fun he had.  I'm so glad he got to go.  I'm especially happy he got to go with all of his friends.  He probably had more fun with them than he would have had with us anyway. ;)




Photobucket