background

Saturday, June 25, 2011

A few pics

I haven't blogged in over a week. I just don't feel like I have enough hours in the day to do everything that needs to be done. Jubal has been sick since Monday, running a high fever we couldn't get to break until Tuesday afternoon.

We had to take him to see his pediatrician and even he couldn't find anything to really focus on other than he was a little congested & stuffy. They did blood work and that all came back normal. It has been very frustrating. Jubal hasn't had a good night's sleep in almost a week, which means neither has his mommy.

I'm exhausted. I'm irritable. I'm feeling very overwhelmed.

Needless to say, I don't really feel like blogging, but I want to add some pics for Jubal's journal. They're all random. Just want to get them off of my memory card.

I love this tree down at the river at our little spot
we enjoy going to.

Jubal's Aunt Heather gave him a mohawk.

My niece, Alannah, likes to go with us. Love her!

Jubal loves to have his picture taken.

I think he really just likes the camera because...

...this is what happens when I won't let him hold it. HA!

He walked all over the little waiting room in the lab while we waited for the blood work & urinalysis.

These pics pretty much look the same, but I love them all.

Sneaky smile at Daddy.

"Look at Mommy."

There's me a smile. :)





Aww! See the bandage on his little arm where they drew blood? :(

Very random, I know, but I want to include these
pics of his daddy & I. :)
(Don't you just love "self" pics???)

Mommy & Daddy love you, Jubal!!!

Photobucket