background

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wishes

      

I'm going to link up with Brooke @ Bright Wishes today.

 My wishes...

ONE

I so want my little boy's first birthday to be wonderful.
I know he won't remember it, but one day he'll see pictures and
I hope it makes him feel special & proud.
I want him to be able to tell that his mommy put her heart into planning it for him.
It's actually not until July 12th, but I've been planning
and purchasing a little along & along for almost a month now.
I just want it to be perfect.


TWO

I wish we could have some milder temps!
It's like we went straight from Winter to Summer.
What ever happened to Spring?!?


THREE

Since we are having such high temps, I sure do wish we had a pool!
Right about now, this one will do...
Seriously, though. It has been very hot.
It's also been very dry.
I really wish for rain.
Ahhhhh...how refreshing would that be?
I would love to be dancing in the rain right now.


And last, but not least...
I wish for nothing but happiness for all my family & friends.
I love you all & hope I show you enough everyday.

I hope all your wishes come true, too.
Photobucket