background

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Phone Photos

We didn't really do much this weekend. It's been too hot to even try to get out & do anything outdoors. I did get a few little cute pics with my phone, though. ;)

I took this one to send to his daddy while he was working & we were at home. On the days Larson works and we get to stay home, he always wants me to send him cute little pics throughout the day. He says it makes his day go by faster. ;)

This one is when we got to Mammaw's to pick him up. We always hang out with Mammaw for awhile before we go home for the night. If the phone is out, Jubal wants it. :)

Larson was pulling him around in the laundry basket. He wasn't too sure about it. :)





These three pics were all taken yesterday right after my little man woke up from a nap. I let him sleep in our bed. He loves our bed & when he woke up in our room, he was a happy little ham! :)



I love this boy! Just about every picture I take is of him. I just can't get enough! Love, love, love!!! :)
Photobucket