background

Friday, February 3, 2012

Mommy's Little Man

I can't believe how big my baby boy is getting! Everyone keeps telling me to just wait until the new baby gets here, and then I really will realize what a big boy I have.

It seems just like yesterday we were bringing Jubal home. I would hold him & rock him, just staring into his sweet little face while tears of joy ran down my cheeks because I couldn't figure out what I had done so right for God to bless me with such a perfect miracle.

I still look at him in amazement every day. I find myself with tears of joy still filling my eyes and streaming down my cheeks often because I am so overwhelmed with love for this little being that Larson & I created together and God gave to us. As any mother will attest to, the love for your child(ren) is one like NO other. I love this boy with every fiber of my being. He is my heart & soul! :)

I asked him if he wanted to go to school & I got this beautiful smile! :)

My precious baby boy ready for school~2/2/12



Photobucket