background

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Such a Cutie!

There really hasn't been a whole lot going on lately. I'm moving right along in this pregnancy. I've started feeling little Gentry move A LOT! I'm definitely loving it, too. As of today I'm 19 weeks 3 days. :)

I do have a few cute pictures I want to post. I was cooking supper the other evening and Jubal came wobbling into the kitchen with his daddy's work boots on. I say "wobbling" because the boots are almost as big as he is & he could barely walk in them. So cute!!!




I love the Instagram app on my phone, but forget about it all the time. I did get a cute pic of my handsome fella the other day, though, pre-haircut. I love his eyes. :)



Last Thursday morning when we dropped him off a school, he just looked too darn cute not to take a pic! He wasn't happy about being there and cried a little, but I think it's just his age right now. He only goes to school two days a week. Some days he's clingy, others he's not. Bless it! Breaks my heart when he does cry, though. This was after the tears were gone and he was happy again.



He's my little buddy. Precious as can be. I love to hold him close to me while he sleeps and listen to him breathe. He's going to be such a good big brother. I do think there will be some initial jealousy, but once the shock wears off and he gets used to the new baby, I think (pray) that they will be the best of friends and always have each other's back.

I can't believe this is the last day of January. Gosh, time is passing so quickly! June will be here before we know it and Gentry will be making his appearance. Whew! A healthy, happy baby is what I pray for all day every day. If Gentry is anything like Jubal has been, then we'll have it made. :)

Photobucket