background

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Trick or Treat~2013




We had so much fun trick-or-treating this year!
Jubal totally "got it" this year, too.
He would go up to each house and say, "Trick or Treat!",
 without even being prompted. 
Then he made sure to say thank you, as well.

Gentry had to be coaxed to walk up to the people
giving out candy, but I'm proud of that, really.
It won't be long and he'll be running up to the
houses by himself, too.



Larson & I don't really dress up, but we do like to paint
our faces or wear silly wigs, or something.
I think it's fun.  We love doing this each year.
Larson was a rodeo clown this year, and I guess you
could call me a floozy. Ha!

I would love to do the family-themed thing,
but it's just too much on a week night.
Especially when we work until it's almost
time for trick or treat.

Here's some more pictures from our night out.












After going to all these homes, Gentry was pretty much done
so he rode it out in the car with me while Jubal & Larson
hit a couple more houses before
calling it quits.

Isn't he just the cutest little scarecrow??

Larson started letting Jubal go up alone after Gentry was done. :)

Then we had a meltdown.
Gentry was mad because I wasn't giving
 him candy quickly enough.

Just look at this face.

His "I want it NOW!" face. Ha!

Finally, we ended our night over at our friends house.
We took the boys to a couple of homes
in her neighborhood, which is mostly military.

Then, we came home and went through all the candy.
I put up most of it to be rationed out, and put
some in a candy dish for easy access.

This was a very fun Halloween for our family.
I'm so thankful for my boys. 

Photobucket