background

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pre-K Registration

We registered this little hot rod for K-4 yesterday!!!


Registration didn't begin until 3:30, but we were advised to be there early, so we arrived at 2:15.  People were already lined up!  Gah!!!  We ended up being 18th in line, but glad we were there to get one of the only 88 spots they had for Pre-K this year.


Now we just have to wait until Summer to receive a letter letting us know he was accepted.  We're hoping he is and that he gets the teacher we requested, Mrs. Rhonda Dasher.  She walked over to us yesterday to speak to me and while she was there, Jubal looked up at her and introduced himself to her.  He said, "I'm Jubal Stanfield."  She kneeled down, held out her hand and said, "Hello, Jubal.  I'm Rhonda Dasher."  It was the cutest thing ever.  She thought he was just the most precious thing. 
He is. ;)


There were also some ladies sitting with us at our table that asked me if Jubal was always so well behaved.  I had to answer yes, because although he has his moments, most of the time when we're out & about, he is a very good child.  Very well-mannered.  He makes me so proud.

I'm very excited for this new chapter in our lives, especially Jubal's.  He is such a big boy.  I know he's going to love it.  I'm probably going to just cry.  Ha! ;)



Photobucket