background

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I Need To Do Better

I am totally slacking in keeping up with things, no matter how big or small, for my boys.  It doesn't seem like it's been a couple weeks since I last posted.  I'll try to get caught up in this post.

We rode in the parade again this year for The Rattlesnake Roundup.  Both boys stayed awake and Gentry especially loved waving at all the pretty little girls.  Ha!

Before the parade.

Riding in the parade.

We didn't do anything this year for St. Patrick's day.  The weather has been rainy and we've been stuck in the house.  Ugh!  I did dress the boys in green leprechaun shirts for school yesterday, though.  Go me!  Right? ;)

Speaking of school, they both are doing so good.  Jubal is so ready for "big" school.  I register him this coming up Monday for Pre-K at the elementary school.  He's so excited, and I know he's ready.  I can't wait to see his little mind grow.

Gentry is excelling as well.  He can identify colors and call them out.  He knows all of his body parts.  He has just started showing any interest in TV.  He loves Dora, which he pronounces "Gora".  He loves to color, but his favorite thing is to be read to.  He loves books.  I'm so thankful that both of my boys seem to like school a lot.  Let's just hope it lasts throughout high school.

Sheriff Jubal

Gentry has always loved hair.  The longer, the better. 
Here he is playing in Ms. Jordyn's hair.

They've been celebrating Dr. Seuss's birthday.

A cupcake for Wesley's birthday at school.

Ms. Jordyn caught this sweet, sleepy grin for me at nap time.



My big boy does really well feeding himself.  It's the spoon's fault for all the spills. ;)

I LOVE this picture.  His expression is like he's saying,
"Aww, shucks!  You caught me!"
This is his little girl friend, Ava.

Beautiful babies.


Ava, Gentry, & Greyson

Mr. Quentin Quail

Mama's little fireman.  Handsome, to say the least. :)

This is Gentry's "I know I can get away with it" look. 
Ms. Jordyn had just gotten on to him for standing on this toy,
so he sat down in it and flashed her this smile. 
He's a charmer, that's for sure.


These are just a few things I needed to get caught up on.  I want to have lots of little memories wrote down, not just for my own memory, but for my boys to be able to look back on (hopefully) one day, too.

They may seem unimportant to most, but they are things that mean a lot to me.



Photobucket