background

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Gentry Is Turning Two


Tomorrow, this precious little boy will turn TWO!

The conception of Gentry was a surprise,
but I'm going to tell you something right now...
God sure knew what he was doing when he blessed us with this sweet soul!!!


He's our demolition man. 
He can make you think that a tornado has just hit.  
Tearing things up, pushing things over, and just making an overall mess of things.
BUT,
He is so kind.
He has a heart of pure gold. 
He doesn't like to be held much, and he needs his space,
but when he's in the right mood, he can't love on you enough.


He gives the sweetest kisses.
He will randomly walk up to you and kiss you. 
He has the most beautiful lips and the cutest pucker ever.
We call it his "duck face".


There just aren't enough words to describe how much this little boy means to us.
We will celebrate his life tomorrow.
We will celebrate the love we have for him.
We will celebrate because God loved us so much he gave us Gentry.


Happy Birthday, my sweet baby boy!!!
Mama loves you so very much.
I pray that you always feel my love and that I show you enough.
You take my breath away with your beautiful soul.



With all my heart forever,
Mama