background

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Welcome Spring

We spent this past weekend in Savannah.  We shopped, ate some good food, and made a few more memories.  While at the mall, the boys rode the merry-go-round and the train.  They played arcade games with Larson, and even won a couple of prizes.





When we scheduled the boys' semi-annual dentist appointment, I wasn't thinking about it being St. Patrick's Day weekend.  Even when I made reservations at the hotel we always stay at and I was charged $20 more, I still didn't put 2+2 together.  I just assumed since they had completed some renovations, that they had gone up a little in price.




I found out at check-in that we wouldn't be getting our usual room due to the fact that all the party goers had smoked in the non-smoking rooms, and pretty much destroyed the rooms they were staying in.  We ended up with a much smaller room, for a higher cost.  Ugh!






 

We didn't spend much time in the room anyway.  The main reason I love this hotel is because of the pool. The boys stayed in the pool, with the exception of eating, until almost 10pm.  We had a fun time together, and isn't that really what it's all about anyway?



Photobucket