background

Friday, April 7, 2017

Baseball Season 2017

Jubal has begun his 8U experience. Mind you, he is six. He's playing with some big boys, but he is doing such an awesome job, and he loves the position his coach has him at this year. My boy is catching this year, and I'm not just doing the "mom brag" thing here...he is really good, y'all! Especially since he was kind of thrown into that position. No practice at all. We were told at his first game, after he missed his last two practices due to having the flu, that he would be catching. We've never even worked with him at home in that position.

Can you tell I'm proud?  He amazes me. :)

I didn't take pictures of his first game because I forgot my good camera, but I made sure to take it with me last night for his second game.  I had to have proof of how amazing he is. ;)

Had to get a picture before the game.

Getting warmed up.


Pep talk before the game.


Ready on deck.

Hey, Batter, Batter!!


Base hit!

On his way to do his thing. :)




My handsome boy!






Back up to bat.


Stirke!


Swing!

Another base hit. 
He made it home with the next batter's hit.

I can't wipe this smile off of my face as I type this & look back through these pictures.  He is so versatile.  He was put into a position that he had no idea how to actually play, and he (quite literally) stepped up to the plate.

I'm so proud of my boy!!! :)



Photobucket