background

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Over the weekend


We didn't do a whole lot this weekend. We had dinner with my mama at her house Friday evening, and said we were going to go home & watch a movie. That idea went right out the window as soon as we got into our jammies and got comfy. Can you say sleep?? Ahhhh! I think Larson & Jubal were asleep before I even finished changing my clothes. Ha!



My sister-in-law came to visit from Mississippi and we got to see her Saturday afternoon. She stayed for dinner & we had some Chinese takeout. Jubal really enjoyed spending time with his "Aunt Nannaw". We decided that would be what he called her because her grandchildren call her Nannaw & Alannah calls her Aunt Marianne, so we just combined it to give her a cute little name.






We went to church Sunday and had lunch with my mama. We went out to Tyson to visit with Larson's family so Jubal could spend some time with his Granny (Larson's mom) and his Papa & Mema (Larson's dad and stepmom). It was a beautiful day Sunday. Jubal was able to spend a few minutes outside in the sunshine, which was nice.
Other than that, that's about all we done over the entire weekend. We got our baths and got ready for bed & finally watched a movie. I can't tell you how it ended, though....oh, sweet sleep! Ha!


Photobucket