background

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Sweet Boy

You are now seven months old.

I cannot believe how fast these 7 months have flown by.

We went a done a little shopping over the weekend. It's so hard to get your carrier/carseat in & out of the car now that you're bigger, so we decided to go ahead and get you a new front-facing carseat. You NEVER liked your carrier. I told your daddy that I didn't blame you. Now you can see where we're going, instead of where we've been & I'm so excited for you! You love riding in it. You just look around in sheer amazement at the world around you.
I squawled like a baby, though, when I was packing up your carrier. I remember the day Mammaw called me and told me she had just bought you a carseat. I was leaving the doctors office from an appointment to check on you when Mammaw met with me and gave it to me. She did a good job picking you one out, too. I loved it!
I remember the day we were leaving the hospital with you and your daddy went to the car to get it and brought it into the room. That little carrier carried you from the only place you knew at that time and has protected you and carried you a many a mile so far in your short life. I hate to put it away, but you are growing quickly and it is time to get you something bigger.
Doesn't make me any less sad to say goodbye to your first carseat, though.

Then...



And now...





I can't believe how big you're getting.
You weigh right at 20 lbs., you're almost 29 inches tall, your hair is thickening more (you also still have the "who hair"), and you FINALLY have two teeth trying to come through.
You still sleep good at night, but have started to sleep a whole lot less during the day.
You only take two 6 oz. bottles throughout the day & one at night while your drifting off to sleep. You eat three meals a day (stage 2), though, and you like everything we've fed you.
You wear a size 3 diaper. Your 6-9 month clothes fit you well now. 
You roll to get to where you want to go.
You LOVE being outside! Thankfully, the weather has been fairly nice this past week and we were able to get you out in it a little.

I love you so much, Jubal. I don't even know how to put into words the feelings I have about being your mommy. God knew exactly what I wanted & needed. You are my precious gift from God and I cherish every second I get to spend with you.





We are so blessed to have a happy, healthy, handsome baby boy. Mommy & Daddy love you, baby, with all of our hearts & souls. You have brought so much joy to our lives. May you continue to grow strong & healthy, my sweet boy.

Love,
Mommy