background

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Springtime's a comin'...

I am SO excited about this beautiful weather we're having in Southeast GA right now! We intend on spending the whole weekend outdoors.
I've ordered Jubal some of his new "Spring fashion line". Ha! I've also found his Easter outfit, too. I love, love, love clothes!

Here's a preview of some of Jubal's new Spring wardrobe.



The first little outfit is what I want him to wear for Easter. It's so cute! Little Gingham pants & a Polo. How classically preppy! Love it!! His other outfits are just for fun. I love the little Polo shorts layettes. 

Anyway...I got way off the subject then. Ha! 

The weather has been in the 70's all week & today it's bright and beautifully sunny with a high of 76. It's not long until the time springs forward, either. Yay!
I have definetly got the Spring Fever thing going on. I'm ready to get my boy out in the grass, barefoot. Ready to get him to the nearest body of water, naked...in all his glory! I'm just ready to let him experience it all, naturally.
I'm ready for him to be around family & friends at cookouts, beach trips, trips to Shellman's Bluff, taking him out on the boat with our friends to Blackbeard. I'm just ready!

This has been a wonderful year so far and I'm ready to experience ALL the new seasons with my little guy.

I hope you all have a fabulously wonderful day!



Photobucket