background

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ten Years

So, Sunday was our anniversary. Ten years.

I'm not even going to lie...it took a whole lot of time spent on my knees, praying to God, to get here today.

God had His plan for our life together, and it all played out just like it was meant to. I'm happy to say that today Larson is the person I always knew he was inside. No more chains holding him down. Praise God!

Jubal & Alannah riding the "horsey"! :)


We didn't do anything big for our day, but we did go to dinner Saturday night. Nothing fancy. Larson, Jubal, and I met his sister, Heather, and her new boyfriend at Ryan's for some good ol' buffet. Jubal chowed down on anything & everything! We haven't really found anything that he doesn't like. :)

Sunday was cloudy, but we took Jubal to the park and spent the day chasing him from slide to slide. He actually just prefers to explore. He's not really interested in playing on the equipment yet. I think he could walk a couple of miles before he tired out.

We spent the rest of the evening visiting with my mom, sister, and my niece, Alannah.

It was definitely a low-key weekend, but a cherished one spent with my two favorite guys. :)

My sleeping angels.

Here's to a lifetime full of memories with the boy I like the best! ;)
Photobucket