background

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy Fall, Y'all!

Wow! It has been amazingly beautiful weather here in the southeast. We enjoyed lots of family time, a birthday party, grilling out, fun at the park, and lunch with friends this weekend.

It was awesome!

Jubal & his best buddy at school, Jacob.


Saturday, we went to Khloe's first birthday party. We got there late, but it was fun seeing some of our good friends and their babies.  We left the party and went to visit Larson's mama & sisters. Jubal played in the yard almost the entire time we were there. It was such pretty weather and he loves it outside. We also stopped by to see Larson's daddy so he could spend a little time with Jubal.We ended up staying at home Saturday night and grilling some steak & chicken. Yum! I was glad to have a low-key evening. :)

September 28, 2011


Sunday was a fabulous day! We got up early, but didn't get out & about until after noon. We went to Hinesville to eat at the Golden Hibachi Buffet again. I love that place! Then we took Jubal to the park over there. He had such a good time. He loved the slides and little merry-go-round. It was fun being able to let him down to do whatever he wanted. He enjoys being given a little freedom and expressing his independence some.



We probably stayed at the park for a good hour. We wanted Jubal to have plenty of time in the sunshine and fresh air.




When we left there, we went "piddlin" at Walmart. There wasn't really anything in particular that we needed, but we enjoy just looking & people watching. Jubal likes the commotion of all the people scurrying around. We did buy some diapers. You can never have too many of those, right?!




We left there and headed to Jesup to pick up my Aunt Joan so she could come spend some time with my mama. Jubal likes to play "Where's Jubal?" in the car. He's so cute!

I think we ended up getting home around 7-ish. It was a good day spent with the loves of my life. It was also enough to wear my baby boy out!



Monday was just as gorgeous and Jubal & I got to go to lunch with my BFF, Shawnya and her daughter, Tiffany. We spent as much time as we could outside. I love having Mondays off to spend with my boy. We always make the best out of our day together. It's so fun!

It's supposed to be pretty weather this weekend, too. It's also mine & Larson's 10 year anniversary on the 9th. I can't wait to get out and do something fun with my little family again this weekend. I sure hope this week flies by.

We'll see.

Photobucket