background

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Parade

One of the things I also love about Christmas is the parades. We took Jubal to an evening parade of lights a few weekends ago. I can't believe I'm just now posting about this. Ha!

We were able to meet my best friend, Darla, there with her three children. It was a short parade, but we had a good time and we even went and grabbed a bite to eat afterwards. It was good to get to spend time with a friend. Jubal enjoys having someone to play with, too.

This was at the beginning of the parade. Jubal was waiting for some candy! ;)

Jubal is not afraid of anything! He loved Rudolph!

Darla & Olivia with Rudolph. I didn't mean to cut Olivia out.

Jubal's first sucker of the night. He loves DumDums.

Olivia & big sis, Hillary.

I think Jubal was more into his DumDum than Santa. :)

Ahh...now he's interested!

Darla pulling down Santa's beard!! She swore she knew him & she did! Ha!!!

It turned out to be her sister's ex-boyfriend, Carl.

Do you know how hard it is to get two littles to both look at the camera at the same time?

Olivia was cheesin'. Jubal was checking her out!

Almost.

Well, at least I got them looking at each other. Ha!

They had a fun time coloring & chatting it up at the Huddle House.

Jubal thought he would taste the crayon.


The night ended up being a great one. I love getting to take my little man out, but I love being home snuggled up with him on a good, cold night, too. There's no place like home, especially with my little family there. :)

Photobucket