background

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Lights

Larson & I took Jubal to see Christmas lights this past Saturday night. Bless his little heart, he had just dozed off on the ride over when we had to wake him up to get him out in the cold. He didn't mind a bit, though, once he saw all the pretty lights everywhere.



We saw so many pretty lights everywhere. I wish my digital camera took better nighttime pictures. These next pics are from it. I think I'm going to just start using my iPhone all the time instead. Heck, it takes better pictures anyway. :)














These next pictures are of Santa's Workshop. The people that hosted this light show really did a wonderful job. It is definitely a child's delight! I also got some videos of some of the things inside the workshop. I love the winter carnival.







Here are a few of the videos I got. I especially like the last one. It was Santa inside a camper trailer. The door would open and close and Santa would pop out. Jubal got a big kick out of it and Santa's mailbox. :)






I'll go ahead and add the rest of the pictures I took. I love being able to look back at the times we get to share with our boy. I hope to be able to continue AND create all kinds of traditions with Jubal. I hope when he grows up he always remembers Christmas as a time of wonder & delight, but mostly that it's ALL about Jesus, just the way I remember. :)







We'll be taking Jubal to see Santa this coming weekend. I'm so excited to see how he reacts to Santa this year. Last year was awesome! He loved Santa and we enjoyed spending the entire day together as  as family, including our niece, Alannah, as well. Hopefully each year will just get better & better. Next year, we'll have another little one to take to see Santa. How exciting!!!



Photobucket