background

Friday, December 23, 2011

Ready for Santa

We attended my company's Christmas dinner last Saturday night. We always enjoy spending time away from work with my co-workers, who are also my friends. The steaks weren't half bad, either. :)

Jubal was into everything, of course, because my boss's house is huge and they had plenty for his little hands to touch. I'll admit...he was much easier to control last year. He wasn't that bad, really, though!


I made a Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle (thanks to my dear blogger friend, Sarah.) It turned out wonderfully & I was so proud! Everyone loved it, so it was a hit. I'll have to make it again sometime. It was really easy, too.



We finished our Christmas shopping last Sunday when we took Jubal to see Santa. I am so thankful to be finished wrapping everything. I like gift bags, but I prefer wrapping gifts because I think it's more fun getting to unwrap presents. When I was little, the only things not wrapped for me were from Santa. ;)

I did end up using some gift bags for some gifts because they were just too big or shaped funky, but 95% of our gifts were wrapped and I'm happy to be DONE! 



Now, we're just waiting on Santa! Wonder what he'll bring??? ;)
Photobucket