background

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

K-3 School Days

It's so hard to imagine that in May of next year, just nine short months from now, I will be registering Jubal for K-4 (like, real real school!).  I'm excited for him, yet scared at the same time. I just don't know how I'm going to handle it.

As for now, though, he is in the K-3 program at GCA.  He's in Mrs. Diane Love's class.  He loves her and she loves him.  He's come a long way in the 3-4 weeks he's been in there, too.  I was having trouble with keeping him in big boy underwear because he would not go poop in the potty.  Now, he is in big boy underwear full-time and doing great!

Mrs. Diane let's me know how he's doing throughout the day which makes me incredibly happy.  I get to see pictures of him learning and enjoying his time at school.  I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that both of my boys are cared for while I'm working.  I could not have asked for better people to love my babies for me during the day until I get back home to them. :)

Computer section.

Reading section.

Recess.

Play time.

Snack time.

Nap time.

Waiting to be picked up, watching Scooby Doo.

Lunch time.

Dress up time. My little Spiderman.



Photobucket