background

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Gentry's First Haircut

Gentry got his very first haircut Tuesday evening after school and work. He is SO handsome and looks like more of a toddler now. He also looks a lot like his big brother. :)

See...


How stinkin' cute is that?!?  He was such a big boy about it, too.  Never a tear, and the only time he whined a little was at the very end when he was ready to get down and color with Jubal.

I took some before pics because if it had been up to Larson, we wouldn't have cut his hair.  He did have beautiful hair, but we have a little boy, not a girl. ;)







When his hair would get wet or sweaty from being outside, the ends would curl up so pretty.  I loved running my fingers through it at night when I rocked him to sleep.  He's a little boy now, though, but...he'll ALWAYS be my baby.

Getting ready for his first haircut.

When she first started cutting, he was watching everything in the mirror.

He sat so still and quiet.

So sweet!

My friend, Rachel also cut Jubal's hair for the first time.  Of course, Jubal always hated getting his hair cut, even from the very beginning.  It looks like Gentry may be a little easier for her.  Thankfully.



And here's my big boy all cleaned up with his fresh, new haircut.  I'm a proud mama! :)



Isn't he the cutest?


Photobucket