background

Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Cards~2013

It's hard to believe how quickly Christmas came back around this year.  It seems like we just sent out last year's Christmas cards.

I love looking through all the pretty cards each year, looking for "ours".  I usually start searching right after Halloween.  That way if I have a card in mind, I (somewhat) know what colors to dress us all in to coordinate with our cards.  Because, well, you know...I love putting our pictures on our Christmas cards. ;)

If anyone is reading this that didn't get a card from us this year, consider this yours.  I would love to be able to send one to all of our dear friends, but that's just not possible right now.  We love each of our wonderful friends, though, and wish you all a Merry Christmas.
Click to enlarge.

Merry Christmas from
The Stanfield Family!

*Past Christmas cards here & here.



Photobucket