background

Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Lights~2013

As we have done since Jubal was one, we took the boys to look at Christmas lights. It was a little disappointing this year because where we usually take them wasn't as big as it has been in past years.

Next year, we intend on taking them to Guido Gardens and TMT Christmas Farm.  I love Guido Gardens, but have never been to TMT.  I saw lots of pictures of friends and their children there, and it looks fun.  So, maybe next year.

No matter what, though, I was with my handsome husband and my sweet little boys, so I didn't care where we went to see lights as long as we were together. :)

Bad lighting, but love the gingerbread house.




Jubal said, "Aww! Look! It's baby Jesus!" :)


I love this time of year.  I love experiencing things with my boys.  I hope we always are able to do these things with them.  I hope it means as much to them as it does to us.


2011 // 2012


Photobucket