background

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas Lights '12

**Note: When I tried to complete this post, Blogger was having trouble uploading pictures, which is why this post is even later than I intended.

WOW!!! I have SO much catching up to do!  I will admit, though, that I've enjoyed my little blogging break.  I know it's already the second week of January, and a whole new year, yet here I am just posting about some our Christmas festivities.  It's all good, though.  I had eleven glorious days off with my sweet babies and I didn't miss the computer at all. 

So mostly what I'm going to do here is post pictures of our trip to see the beautiful Christmas lights here in Claxton.  It was also an opportunity for the boys to see Santa again.  Last year it was just Jubal, but we had Gentry along with us this year and it was double the fun & smiles.

The snow machine and M&M's are always a favorite of Jubal's.




I'm so proud my boys got to see Santa again.  When Santa asked Jubal what he wanted for Christmas, once again Jubal answered, "A truck."  Can you guess what he got lots of? ;)





This was when he was telling Santa he wanted a truck. :)

 And here's a few more pics of all the pretty lights.  My iPhone really doesn't do the decorations justice.  Jubal & Gentry loved them, though.








Even the goldfish pond was decorated for Christmas.






We had a great time!  Jubal enjoyed it more this year than he did last year.  I'm sure Gentry will enjoy it more in a couple more years, too.  I hope to make it a tradition each year to take them to see the lights.


Photobucket