background

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Father's Day~2017

We celebrated Father's Day by going to the river, but only after I made Larson 
help me get the yard ready for the boys' birthday party coming up this Saturday. 
Ha!


I found a shirt online that I bought for the boys to give Larson.  
I'll have to remember to get a picture of him in it.  
This pic will have to do for now, though.


They also made him some of the cutest homemade gifts at daycare.  
I couldn't believe Jubal said he loved his daddy more than...mommy?!!?  
I know that's not true.  
He was just being sweet. ;)

Gentry's

Jubal's

Spending the day at the river with our friends & family was the most relaxing 
thing ever, especially after cutting grass & weed eating all morning.

It was a fun way to celebrate Larson.

**********

In memory of my own father...
This is the last picture I have with him.

August 8, 2010

Benjamin Gene Brackin
8/8/1940 - 9/5/2010



Photobucket