background

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Gentry's Kindergarten Graduation

We celebrated our youngest boy's accomplishments yesterday.
Our sweet Gentry has now completed kindergarten and will be moving on to first grade.

Blurry, I know, but I love his face when he saw me. :)

Reminds me of my boy's face.




Gentry received several awards.
We were all very proud of his achievement in Math.
He also got a certificate for learning all of his "pizza words".
Last, but certainly not least, he received his kindergarten diploma.










They sang a few little songs before the ceremony began.





A friend of mine caught some really candid shots of him for me.
In most of the pictures, he's looking at me while he was singing.
I love my baby boy!

My fave!






After the program, we went back to their classroom where we 
enjoyed a little video of their school year.

He received a bucket full of goodies, and I was able to sign him out for the day.




We spent the day running errands and grocery shopping.
He was just happy to be with me and not in school.

I'm so proud of my little achiever!
Onward to first grade he goes.


Photobucket