background

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Hodgepodge

Just trying to post something, anything, really.
With springtime comes longer days, and much more random activity.
Jubal chose not to play baseball this year.
We tried to encourage him to, but he was adamant about it.

The school year is drawing to an end & we are anxiously awaiting summer break.
We've been staying outside until dark, and staying up much later than our normal bedtime.

We've spent time at the indoor trampoline park, the boys have
played some checkers at Cracker Barrel, and we can't wait for the
river water to warm up so we can be on a sandbar mostly every weekend.





Jubal is charmed right now by a little girl named Lily Holland.
She is all he's talked about for weeks now.
One thing I can say about him is he is determined.
Persistence runs deep in our family. :)

There are so many things I should be writing down here & keeping up with.
I'm going to start making me a list on my phone so I can remember
them when I do finally write a post.

I'm sitting here now trying to think of all the funny, smart, loving
things they have done lately that I want to jot down.
I may include some of the not so funny, irresponsible, and 
downright ugly things they do that catch me off guard as well.




I got to spend another birthday (hers) with my BFF.
Shawnya, Tori, and I went to see A Quiet Place.
We ate at good ol' Zaxby's first.
The movie was good, quiet (lol), but good.


I'm loving my new monogrammed hat.
I wear it more often than I should, but it's so easy to just throw it on.


That's about all I have for now.
I'll hopefully have more to post about soon.


Photobucket