background

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Mother's Day~2018

I had a great Mother's Day again this year.
After a tumultuous week after dyeing the boys' hair, Larson & I are okay again.
We went to church that morning, and to the river for the afternoon.
I got some really nice gifts, but just being with my family was enough.


I had my sweet Macy make the boys each a shirt to wear to church for MD.
I didn't get a picture of them, or of us that morning, but I have this pic of the shirt.
Our church, Anchorpointe, gave all of the mothers a tumbler with a beautiful verse on it.
Our pastor gave the most uplifting sermon about mothers as well.
I sometimes get so caught up being a mother that I forget all that we do really.






I love Mom because she goes to buy new clothes.  I like the clothes.  My mom takes me places.  
I like when Mom makes macaroni for me.  Mom and I build a car together.
(He is obviously talking about a LEGO car.)

While we were at the river, Larson did a little fishing.
I'm giggling when I type this, but he hooked himself right up.
Karma.
Turn my boys' hair purple again why don't ya?! ;)





When we first got tot he river, there was only one other mother there with her children.
Before we left, it got full, and busy with boats & jet skis.
It was such a relaxing, fun time, though.

We left around six because my mama made us dinner.
We enjoyed a delicious meal with her.
She even bought a cake for us to celebrate each other.
I sure do love her!!

I so enjoyed my day.


Photobucket