background

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Jubal's First Christmas~A Wonderful Holiday with Family

We had a wonderful time this Christmas with all of our family. We spent Christmas Eve at my mama's house & shared Christmas Day with Larson's mama & sisters, Larson's daddy, then back to my mama's for supper. I didn't take as many pictures as I thought I would because Larson had me unwrapping all of Jubal's gifts & frankly, we weren't really thinking about the camera because we were having so much fun with Jubal on his first Christmas!
Here are a few pics that did get taken. I'll just let the pictures tell the story. :)


Our little family

Jubal has the cutest expressions!

Jubal the bright-eyed reindeer & Bozley, our Chihuahua

Always smiling

Alannah & Jubal

Mammaw & Jubal

*This pic & the next few were taken without the flash on, which is why they look this way.

My sister, Gena & her daughter

Strike a pose!

Jubal & his Granny

Jubal with his Granny, Aunt Heather, Aunt Felicia & Daddy

All tuckered out!!!
Photobucket