background

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday Lovin'

Hey Y'all!

I hope everyone is happy to be one day closer to the weekend.
I know I am.
We have another busy, but exciting, one coming
up & then hopefully
we can slow down for a few.

But for now, though, it's Wednesday and time to hook
up with Jamie again for
"What I'm Lovin' Wednesday".

I'm LOVIN'

My new tattoo.
This picture was taken immediately after I got it, so it's a little red.
I just got it Friday. It's on my right wrist. 
I'll post better pics when it heals all the way.
I love it, though!!!

I'm LOVIN'

My Mother's Day gift.
It finally came Monday.
It is handmade by juliethefish.
I'm so happy about it! I love it!!!

I'm LOVIN'

My niece, Lyndsay, graduated this past Sunday evening.
I know she's excited & anxious about beginning
a new chapter in her life.
I just hope she remembers all the chapters that have been 
her life 'til now, that made her
who she is today.
Gosh, I love her!!!

I'm LOVIN'

My friend, Melissa, is getting married Saturday.
I'm so excited about attending her wedding & reception.
I'm so happy she finally found her prince.
The after-party is going to be the best part, though.
We're going to have so much fun!!!

I'm LOVIN'

We'll be enjoying St. Simon's Island Sunday.
This will be Jubal's first trip to the beach where he actually
gets to play in the sand & get in the water.
I really think he's going to love it!!!

And, as always, every single day of my life...
I'm LOVIN'

My favorite fellas, Larson & Jubal.
I love them so much!!!!


Happy Wednesday!!!
Go let everyone know what you're loving today!

Photobucket