background

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WILW

It's time to link up with Jamie again for
"What I'm Loving Wednesday".

I'm LOVING


That I got to celebrate a beautiful, happy day
with my friend, Heather.
She got married this past Sunday.
It was such a great day!

I'm LOVING


That this beautiful, amazing girl that
I call my niece, Lyndsay, is graduating from
Pinewood Christian Academy
this Sunday evening.
It's so bittersweet because she was supposed
to stay little forever.
I'm so proud of her & I know if her daddy were still
alive to be here, he would be, too!

I'm LOVING


That it's almost time for us to bring in the summertime
on St. Simon's Island next weekend.
I know Jubal is going to be amazed with
the sand, sun, and surf.

And, as always...every day of my life,
I'm LOVING


My two best guys.
My husband, Larson & my sweet boy, Jubal.


I hope y'all are having an awesome Wednesday.
Go show Jamie's page some love!



Photobucket