background

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Coming Home

Jubal stays at my mama's house on Wednesdays and Fridays. I always love coming home from work to pick him up from her house on those days. My mama can tell him we're pulling up and he will run to the front door to greet us.



It's the sweetest thing to pull up and see him waiting at the door with a big ol' smile on his face, pounding on the door, excited his mama & daddy are finally off of work and there to get him.



It's the best feeling in the world to know he looks forward to our return every day. I wish we could do it everyday, but he goes to daycare on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It's always nice to see him smile when we pick him up from there, too, but we don't get to see him at the door at daycare.



Some days when we get to my mama's to get him he's curled up in his mammaw's arms sleeping. It is a precious sight. I'm so glad my mama is still here with us so she can be a part of Jubal's life. We sure do miss Pappaw.




I'm so thankful I get to be with my boy Saturday, Sunday, & Monday. I get him all to myself on Mondays, usually, too. Time passes so quickly and I enjoy spending every minute I can with him.




I can't thank God enough for my little family, but I'll spend whatever time I have left in this world trying. 

Photobucket