background

Friday, September 2, 2011

Trophy Blogs

I've never linked up with Kelly (who is also a fav!)before, but I do have some blogs that I love to read & this week her "Show Us Your Life" series is about favorite blogs.

So, here are a few of mine. :)



Kelle Hampton is probably my most favorite. I love how she brings you right into the middle of her world when she writes. She is so passionate about everything she writes about. She has a beautiful family, and I just adore sweet Nella. She also has some fabulous giveaways. ;)

I have enjoyed reading Megan's blog since I stumbled upon it back in October of last year. Her story of loss brought many tears to my eyes. However, even though her journey of healing is still in progress, she has two beautiful reasons to smile again.

When I first began blogging, Sarah was a huge help. She has helpful tips for your blog and also posts several DIY projects. She is so crafty. She & her husband faced some infertility issues and never thought they would have children of their own. When adoption seemed like the only way, God showed them He still had a few surprises in store for them. Manny is just so stinkin' cute!!!

And last, but certainly not least, Tahnie was not supposed to live past her 10th birthday. She has a very rare disease called Cystinosis. Battling against the odds, she is now 28 & has her very own walking, talking miracle!



Let me just say that these are only a few of my favorites. Please see my sidebar for a list of them all. I enjoy reading each and every one of them every day. They are inspirational, heartfelt words of women I've never met, yet feel like I've known forever. I hope you enjoy them.

And what kind of mommy would I be if I didn't post a pic of my favorite little guy?!? ;)


Happy Friday, Y'all!!!
Photobucket