background

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Fun At The Park

The weather has been gorgeous lately so we've been trying to get out as much as we can to enjoy the nice sunshine. 

Last Sunday morning I was up with Gentry and heard Jubal wake up.  He came pitter-pattering through the house and found his place up on my chest beside Gentry.  I love these times.  My boys won't be little forever, so I want to hold them close for as long as I can.

Anyway, I asked Jubal what he wanted to do today.  He looked up and thought for a second or two and said, "Park!"  So you can bet that's exactly what we did that afternoon. 

Even Gentry had a fun time in his little wagon and crawling around.  He was so cute when he was picking up pine needles and putting them in his wagon.  He's getting so big.  I can't believe he's about to be one.

Here's a few (a lot) of pictures from our day at the park. :)























This weekend we're taking them to the Jacksonville Zoo.  I don't know who's more excited, us or Jubal.  Larson has been talking about taking Jubal to the zoo since Jubal was still in my tummy.  Now we have two sweet boys we get to take. :)

Be still my heart!


Photobucket