background

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Mama's Boys

We eat supper with my mama every Friday night, or try to at least. Some Fridays I just want to go home after a long week at work and do nothing--not even eat. Ha!

Anyway, last night at Mama's, we went outside after we finished eating to enjoy the nice evening weather. The boys were running around playing and I asked Gentry if I could take his picture. At first he said, "No!", but then I acted sad and asked again and this is what I got...


He posed!  My boy pulled his little knees together, folded his hands in his lap, and said, "Cheese!"  Of course, I got that squinty little face he's been making lately.  I love it, too! :)

Jubal then wanted in on the picture taking.  He had spilled a whole cup of bbq sauce in his lap at supper.  "It was an accident, Mama.", he said.  So we let that accident go.  Bless it!


I ended up getting a really cute picture of them both, though.  These boys are my heart & soul.  I can't imagine what my life would be like now without them.


I'm one very lucky mama!  My heart & my arms are full. <3


Photobucket