background

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A Special Treat

As a treat for Jubal starting "big school", and doing so well with it, we decided to take him to his first movie. He loves the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles so we took him to the new movie that came out Friday.



We took him to a Sunday matinée. He was so excited. It was just him, Larson, and me. We asked Granny Pauline to keep Gentry for us so we could make it extra special for Jubal. He loved the whole theater experience. At first the volume was a little intimidating to him, but he got over that as soon as the movie started. He was so sweet, too. He held onto me and wrapped my arm around him the entire movie.



It was definitely a first with him that I will forever carry in my heart. My first little baby has grown into an amazing little boy.  I just hope he always wants to be wrapped up in my arms and as close to me as he does now.  Realistically, I know he won't, but it's nice to think maybe, just maybe. ;)


Photobucket