background

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

PreK Christmas Program

Jubal participated in his first ever Christmas program yesterday. It was the last day of school until the new year, and there was excitement all around. I am so proud of him. All the boys & girls were adorable. They all did such a wonderful job.

One thing I always want to remember is right when the program was starting, and I do mean the music was beginning to play for their first song, Jubal yelled to me, "Mama, I need to pee!" Ha! His teacher looked at me and I asked where the bathroom was and she said it was down the hall, around the corner, etc., etc., etc. I saw an exit sign ten feet away, so I said, "I'm taking him outside." She nodded. He made it back just in time to finish up the first verse of I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus. Proud mama moment, I tell ya. Haha!!!






I also got a couple of cute videos.  They're not the best quality, and you can hear me singing, too, but I will cherish them always.




After the program, we were allowed to go back to their classroom to take pictures of them with their friends.  Jubal's best buddies at school are Garrett Goodell (his best bud) & Derrick DeLoach.







It was a very good morning getting to watch my firstborn take part in his first Christmas program.  I love getting to share all of these special times with my boys.  I am one blessed mama!




Photobucket