Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas Cards~2014

I'm really happy again this year with our Christmas cards. As always, my friend, Christi, took some card-worthy pics of us. I may even get a few canvases out of them, too.

I was sad that I could only pick a few of my faves for the card, but I am pleased to share them with you. :)

Front

Back


And just because I like to look back at our previous year's cards,
here's a look back for you, too.

2011 // 2012 // 2013


Wishing you all a very
Merry Christmas
&
Happy New Year!!!



Linking up with Lyndsey, Brettni, Amanda, & Joy.



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute and your boys are adorable! I love ordering from Shutterfly too!

    Thanks for joining the link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us, Shae! Before I read your post, I read your profile on your sidebar where you mentioned that you married your "frog-turned-price charming." It made me laugh out loud!

    You have a beautiful family and I love the card you chose! Merry Christmas, y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! I love the collage style cards because you get to squeeze in more pictures - you're right, it's always so hard to choose!!

    Thanks so much for linking up with us! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so sweet! I love Shutterfly. Merry Christmas from the link up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...