background

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Thanksgiving~2014

I'm so far behind on posts that I may never catch up. I wish I had a couple more hours in a day. It's a busy season and we've basically just been working and hanging out together at home in our down time.

Our Thanksgiving was simple & sweet.  We didn't do much, but we did get to spend it celebrating my mama's birthday as well that day.  My niece, Lyndsay, came bearing some of her very own homemade mashed potatoes.  They were delicious and she was proud of herself since this was the first holiday she has ever brought her own dish.  Gosh, she has grown up so fast.

We hung out for awhile after lunch.  Mama fell asleep in her chair, we went outside & threw the football around, and called it Thanksgiving.  We all went home & took naps as well.

I didn't even take pictures this year.  I suck.  I do have some cute pics to throw in here, though. ;)






Photobucket