background

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Seeing Santa~2014

There were no tears this year while seeing Santa. While I'll admit the crying pics are probably my favorite, the ones with big smiles & hopeful little hearts are the best, too. I look forward to this every year.

Our official pic with Santa @ Bass Pro






After we saw Santa, we went and rode the new merry-go-round they have in the mall, and walked around doing a little shopping.  It is so hard to find Under Armour shoes in their sizes.  We never did find any, either, but I found some elsewhere so we're good. ;)




I feel so lucky to have my little family.  We had a wonderful day together.  We went for some lunch at Logan's Roadhouse.  It was so good.  Yum! 

We ended up not getting home until after 4.  The boys slept most of the way home, which allowed me a peaceful ride home since even Larson napped.  I'm so thankful for fun times with my boys.  Now, we're just looking forward to Christmas Eve with my mama, and Santa coming tonight.


Merry Christmas!!!




Photobucket