background

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

For Me, On Mother's Day

As my boys get older, I'm beginning to get the sweetest gifts from them. Jubal could not wait until Sunday to give me my gifts he made for me at school.  As soon as I picked him up from school he had to give them to me right there, in the car, in the parking lot. :)

Gentry was the same way.  He gave me some pictures of himself that Mrs. Diane had taken of him at school, and I got a cup of tea to share with him.  He & Jubal both were just so excited to surprise me with their gifts.

I love my boys and I'm so grateful to be their mama.  Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for my boys that he blessed me with.  I love their homemade gifts for me, too.  I would rather have the homemade gifts than flowers, balloons, cards, or candy for my special day.

Jubal's little hands.

My cup of tea from Gentry.



Jubal also gave me this little gem.  He asked for a Freddy Krueger cake for his birthday, and that's what he will get.  I ordered the glove and had a hat, that was my brother's, that will suffice to be used as decorations to accessorize his cake.  I had them hidden.  He found them.  So, that's what that is all about.  Ha!

The sweet pictures of my Gentry.
Even though he's wearing a shirt that says he has the best dad ever. ;)

On Sunday, we took the boys to the river for awhile, and went to see our moms.  We grilled some pork chops, ate, got baths, and finally settled in for the night.  It was a long, but fun day with my boys.  There's no where I'd rather be. :)



Photobucket